“Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”
Quality is of paramount importance to all team members at Paradigm. We are continually evaluating and improving the level of service we offer our clients to ensure the reputation for quality on which we pride ourselves is maintained and grown. We are committed to providing projects that are not just fit for purpose, but which exceed expectation in terms of quality of build and functionality. Our reputation for both the quality of our project management and finished projects is achieved through our proven Quality Management System.
Our Quality Management System follows six basic Principles of Quality:
- Provides for long-term quality control through established processes and systems.
- Nurtures and guides our Quality Culture through its proven policies and procedures.
- Successfully identifies and controls the quality standard and quality of design as defined by our clients.
- Plans for Quality: Identifying measures of achieving the required quality, including construction methods, equipment, materials, and personnel.
- Insures for Quality: Encouraging all parties to “Work Together to Deliver the Best – First Time”.
- Provides for a process of continuous improvement correcting any potential quality deficiencies that may arise.
The purpose of such a Quality system is to “get it right first time every time”. Our Management and staff are committed to driving this process actively to give our clients the satisfaction of knowing that we will deliver exactly what we promise.